Tensile Strength: The Numbers That Matter Webinar
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 4:00PM - 5:30PM
- About the Webinar
Plenty of reinforcement geogrids are in the market, but which one is right for you and your project? The presentation will cover the differences between different geogrid materials, the performance characteristics (creep, installation damage, and durability), and also concepts like interaction factors.
- 1 hour 30 mins including Q&A
About the Presenter
- Ir Lau Joe Jiunn - Design Manager (East Asia)
- Ir Lau Joe Jiunn, received his Bachelor of Engineering with Honours BEng (Hons) 1st Class Honours from the University of Putra Malaysia.
- He is a registered Professional Engineer with BEM and a corporate member of IEM. Upon graduation, he worked as a Geotechnical Engineer who was actively involved in the design and project management of various infrastructure projects locally and overseas.
- He deals with various geotechnical works, including shallow and deep foundations, deep excavations and retaining structures, slope stability analyses, and ground improvement works in marine clay.
- Currently, Ir Lau serves as the Design Manager for Tensar International Limited, responsible for the APAC region.