The following opportunities are being advertised.
Account Development Manager, UK
The purpose is to grow the Tensar business in the UK YoY with major contractor[s] in the UK.
The Account Development Manager is responsible for nurturing and being the point of contact for major contractor[s] in the UK.
This position must engage in a variety of activities to support the business objectives in the primary areas of key client relationship management and ensuring Tensar secure targeted Major Projects and schemes. These will include but are not limited to decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership and co-ordination, and innovative thought provoking development of major opportunities.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel within the account who have current and future projects; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analysing opportunities and meeting the expectations of the account[s]
- Identify, establish profiles, and track significant infrastructure investment cycles and master plans where major contractor[s] are involved; Develop strategies to best position Tensar through early engagement and offer value to project[s]
- Arrange and lead regular reviews with major contractor[s], including senior management, to ensure that targeted projects are adequately resourced and progressed and that the account[s] understand the Tensar proposition and the value of Tensar
- Must provide a strategy of development with details of plans and visits and afterwards describe the process and results at a higher level within the business
- Develops sales by making an initial presentation; explaining solutions, and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products to market and services to suit their needs.
- Provide monthly detailed projects reports that form the basis of the position and the results
- Through CPD presentations, be responsible for carrying and conveying the Tensar value message and solutions. Must have good knowledge and be responsible for organising these events in a structured manner. Responsible for delivery of events
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
This position is UK Field Based, working from home. Pay is commensurate with skill set and experience. Tensar International Limited is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this position, please click on the following link:-
Please contact Tensar on 01254 266855 (HR) for more information: