The following opportunities are being advertised.
Marketing Specialist (UK)
We are seeking to appoint a Marketing Specialist to join our Blackburn team to support and assist the development and delivery of effective digital and marketing communications activity, with particular responsibilities for the adoption of brand strategy and planning, organising and managing events.
Reporting to the Digital and Marketing Communications Manager, the key responsibilities are :
- Planning, organisation and management of UK technical workshops ensuring effective cost control of the workshop budget, creating workshop attendee target lists and making sure workshops are tailored towards a specific application area. Evaluate success of events and report back.
- Planning, organisation and management of UK focused events / exhibitions ensuring effective cost control of events / exhibitions budget, providing a detailed plan to manning the event / exhibition and ensuring the event / exhibition demonstrates an ROI (Return On Investment).
- Maintain an active list of customers in CRM, and be able to segment the list into audience groups to achieve more focused and targeted communications.
- Co-ordinate stand design, exhibition graphics, presentations, support materials, literature to ensure application key messages are represented and in accordance with the Tensar brand guidelines.
- Plan and manage the delivery of appropriate communication activity e.g. literature development and production, websites and online promotion, sample and literature fulfillment; updating and issue of Tensar design software and powerpoint presentations.
- Liaison with sales teams to develop appropriate communications activity and drive feedback/stories for PR based on local projects.
Applicants: A degree or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential with and two years’ experience within Marketing again preferable. Excellent written skills, able to write copy, generate ideas and recommend change/improvements.
Good knowledge of digital marketing, and platforms for execution would be an advantage i.e CMS, CRM
Web analysis, SEO. Strong IT skills including Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, MS Office (Word & Excel) plus familiarity with CRM databases to create mailing lists.
Experience of organising and managing exhibitions and conferences preferential. Confident decision-maker. Good attention to detail and the ability to rapidly adapt to manage changing priorities and the ability to cope with non-routine tasks.
This vacancy is open to both internal and external applicants.
Application can be made by following this link.